Placement advisory bureau
The purpose of this Placement Advisory Bureau is to deliver employment related service to the iti students. One room with proper infrastructure has been allocated for this Bureau in our iti. Newspapers, magazines and books have been made available in this bureau which can be helpful to the iti trainees to get employment in form at ion .Computer and intern et facility has also been provided to this Bureau. So that student can access employment information by precooking the computers.
Activities of Placement Advisory Bureau
- Computer with Printer
- Library with Furniture
- White Notice Board
- Officer's Chamber
- To arrange Campus Interviews
- To improve student personality by counseling from Private and Government Sectors
- To provide Awareness and knowledge by Guest faculty
- To Arrange seminars on different subjects like "Employment Opportunities in the Local Industries" to provide useful career related guidance, knowledge for trainees.
- To contact personally various local industries for their man power requirements.
- To arrange "self employment shibirs" to provide information of different self employment schemes of government to trainees.
- To provide newspapers, magazines (career guidance,general knowledge, motivation), employment news to trainees.
- To provide computer facilities to trainees for career related information.
- To provide internet facilities for job searching, on-line job registration, surfing for industrial information.